I offer a variety of services to meet your business or individual needs. Below is just a sampling of what I can provide.
- General Administrative Services: Back office support, email & calendar management, appointment scheduling, copying, correspondence, customer care, faxing, form letters, scanning, phone/voice mail monitoring and call response, mailings, mail merge, scanning, faxing, shipping, etc.
- General Bookkeeping: Including processing and mailing invoices and statements (accounts receivable), paying bills and reconciling statements (accounts payable), reconciling bank and credit card statements, client invoicing, QuickBooks Desktop, and QuickBooks Online.
- Internet Research: Researching and reporting findings on specific topics, target markets, companies, and competitors. Preparing reports, quotes for products and services, venues for seminars, conferences, training, topics for blogs, articles, newsletters.
- Data Processing: Creation of Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, and database management.
- Content Management: Creating emails/managing email using Email Marketing software (such as Constant Contact), newsletters, social media, receiving/answering emails, organizing inbox and contacts, replying to customer queries, marking emails that require attention, and setting up email rules and alerts.
- Travel Services: Researching schedules and prices, and making reservations according to your budget, time schedule, and preferences; sending out birthday/holiday cards.
- PowerPoint Presentations: PowerPoint presentations preparation for use as overheads, slides, online slide shows, or handouts.
- Event/Seminar Planning: Researching/coordinating meeting locations, sending meeting invitation(s) and RSVPs. Handling venue, catering, registration forms, payments, marketing, social media, and name tag and handout creation.
- Data Entry: Entering data into a database, updating a database, creating/updating distribution lists, transcription, editing, formatting, proofreading, etc.
- Excel Spreadsheets: Spreadsheet formulation and maintenance, data manipulation, data analysis, data validation, Pivot Tables, conditional formatting, functions, formulas, and macros.
- Fax Management: Sending and receiving faxes on your behalf, sorting, processing, forwarding scanned copies, etc.
- Training and Conferences: Handling registration, payments, and associated travel.
If you are looking for a specific service and it is not listed please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I understand that every business is unique, and so are the needs of the client. With that in mind, Tanicha’s Virtual Office offers business services at an hourly rate, all time on tasks are billed to the nearest 15-minute increment.
Hourly rates are invoiced on the 1st and 15th of the month with payment due upon receipt of invoice. Invoices must be paid in full in order for work to continue. Invoices will be sent via e-mail or fax at the client’s request.
My Standard Hourly Rate is $15 per hour.
Per-Project Rates are invoiced at a 50% deposit upon client acceptance of total project cost estimate. The project will begin upon receipt of the initial payment with the remaining balance due upon completion of work order and final client approval of the project. The final project will be turned over to the client upon receipt of the final balance.
Monthly retainers are to ensure ongoing support at a discounted rate. Retainer fees are required in full and in advance of services at the time our work agreement is signed. They will then be paid monthly, on the anniversary date of the signing. All work over the package hours will be billed at the regular hourly rate
Our retainer terms are as follows:
- Retainer contracts are for a minimum of 3 months.
- Payments are due in advance.
- Additional hours will be billed at the standard hourly rate.
- Retainer fees are non-refundable, but unused hours will be carried over to the next month.
- Retainer options are re-negotiable to suit your changing needs.
Some projects may incur extra fees for items such as printer paper, ink cartridges, stamps, travel time (for local clients only), and any other office supplies specific to the needs of the project or task. Clients will be fully advised of any additional fees outside of the contracted rate and fees will be itemized on the invoice.
Tanicha’s Virtual Office truly appreciates the generous word-of-mouth references of our satisfied clients to their colleagues or acquaintances. Clients whose referrals result in a secured contract with a new client will receive a 10% discount off their next invoice!
Tanicha’s Virtual Office accepts VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover payments through PayPal or Intuit Payment Network. E-checks can also be accepted via the Intuit Payment Network.
*Clients are required to sign a work agreement outlining the scope of work to be performed before the commencement of any project.